to the Nuertingen International Guitar Festival
July 28th – August 4th 2018
- Winners Senior Competition
- Winners Junior Competition
- Our this year's Young Stars will give a charity concert in the "Behindertenförderung Linsenhofen e.V.", a foundation that takes care of disabled persons. Date: Tue, 31 July 2018, 1:30 p.m. at Siemensstraße 18, 72636 Frickenhausen
- The first turn of the Junior competition will start prior to scheduled time! –> Mon, 30 July 2018 from 3.30 p.m.!
- The matinée concert on Sunday July 29 will be a charity concert in memory of the deceased mayor of Nuertingen Mrs. Grau. The collected money will be in aid of the foundation "Kinderstiftung Esslingen-Nuertingen", a foundation that supports and promotes disadvantaged children
- Mak Grgic and Ana Silovic, the managing directors of the groundbreaking project EuroStrings, will present the project on Thursday, August 2nd at 2.00pm
- Albert Augustine is co-sponsoring the Junior competition with three price boxes
Any student who does not have the financial means to participate in the Festival is given the opportunity to apply for a scholarship via email@example.com. For the application is needed
- a cover letter with request for scholarship including personal thoughts about why the applicant is in need of a scholarship
- a short video (5-10 min) of any track of guitar music
- Income statement (personal or that of parents)
- Description about houshold status (how many people have to be supported etc.)
- Participant's age between 18 and 25 years
- Participants has to be enrolled at a Music school
- Professional classical guitar education for at least 2 years
Among the applicants up to two students will be selected whose participation (festival ticket, accomodation, food) including travel expenses will be sponsored.
Still questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Guitar Festival Nürtingen 2018 is grateful to Dr. Joachim Kempter for his generous donation.
We are grateful for a donation by a generous supporter of the Guitar Festival 2018 who wants to remain anonymous.